Commercial Non-Life Insurance Brokers in the Philippines
Commercial Non-Life Insurance Brokers in the Philippines plus the BrokerBASE™ and market data file that accompany it investigate the importance of brokers in the distribution of non-life insurance for businesses in the Philippines. This report first provides unique data for the size, segmentation and growth of the Filipino commercial non-life insurance market itself. It then quantifies the share of this market that is intermediated by brokers and, based on extensive primary research of around 60 broking entities in total, it ranks the leading 15 brokers in the Philippines according to their revenues from commercial non-life insurance, excluding income from other activities such as personal lines and employee benefits.
This report provides unique data in the following areas:
- the value of commercial non-life insurance markets for 2010 to 2014;
- the share of this market distributed by brokers in 2010 and 2014;
- the revenues generated by commercial non-life insurance business for brokers in 2010 and 2014;
- the concentration of the market for commercial non-life insurance broking in 2014;
- forecasts for 2018 for the value of commercial non-life insurance premiums, brokers' share of this market and their revenues from commercial non-life insurance business.
Moreover, the report, BrokerBASE™ and market data file can be used in one or more of the following ways:
- to quantify the size and dynamism of the broker market for commercial non-life insurance in the Philippines;
- to utilise a single comprehensive source of information that uses a uniform methodology to size the underlying commercial non-life insurance market and to quantify brokers’ share of distribution;
- to assess a range of potential business opportunities: from selecting targets for acquisition to niche product development and ideas for distribution partnerships;
- to understand the competitive landscape in the Philippines through its market concentration, the importance of international brokers, and brokers' distribution strategies;
- to identify the leading brokers in the Philippines, with coverage of competitors such as Aon, BDO Insurance Brokers, Gotuaco-Del Rosario, Intertrade and Marsh.
For further information about this research, please access the table of contents and series prospectus by clicking on the links at the top of this page, or e-mail .
Equivalent foreign language titles:
Les Courtiers d'Assurance Dommages des Entreprises dans les Philippines
Makler für Firmenversicherungen (Segment Schadenversicherungen) in den Philippinen
Brokers di Assicurazione Aziendale Danni nelle Filippine
Corretores de Seguros Não Vida Comerciais nas Filipinas
Corredores de Seguros Comerciales No Vida en Filipinas
Why not also look at?...