Non-Life Insurance Brokers in the Netherlands forms part of a series of reports about the distribution of commercial non-life insurance in 20 countries featuring (in Europe) Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, France, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK, and (in selected global markets) Australia, Brazil, Canada, China and the USA.
Some of the key questions these reports answer include:
How large is the non-life insurance market in each country?
- Gross written premiums (GWP) segmented between the five categories of motor, property, liability, MAT, and other forms of non-life insurance such as legal protection and surety
- GWP segmented between personal and commercial lines (with commercial lines split further between corporates and SMEs)
Which lines of business have grown fastest since 2016?
- shows compound annual growth rates for 2016 to 2020
What is the share of non-life insurance premiums distributed by brokers in 2020?
- includes revenue earned by brokers for broking activities and percentage share of the distribution chain
The following graphic gives an example of the data provided by this report, showing the percentage of GWP intermediated by brokers for non-life insurance:
Further questions addressed include:
- What are the revenues earned by non-life insurance broking?
- How do broking revenues split between personal and commercial product lines?
- How concentrated is the non-life broking market?
- Which non-life brokers are a member of an international broker network?
Based on extensive primary research covering all substantial broking entities in the country, Non-Life Insurance Brokers in the Netherlands'
accompanying BrokerBASE ranks the leading 45 brokers according to their approximate revenues derived from commercial and personal non-life insurance.
For further information about this research, please access the table of contents and series prospectus by clicking on the corresponding links to the left-hand side of this page, or e-mail [email protected]