Finaccord’s study titled Extended Warranties for New and Used Cars in Europe amalgamates comprehensive and in-depth research covering 20 countries in Europe, namely: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and the UK.
Based on a survey of 1,155 dealers in these countries and an investigation typically covering between 30 and 50 automotive brands in each territory, the study delivers unique insights into the market for extended warranties for new and used passenger cars bought by consumers. Moreover, the research also generates data describing the size, in terms of gross written premiums and other revenues, for the market for extended warranties for new and used cars in each country.
In addition to this market data, the survey results are also used to measure the extent to which automotive dealers and manufacturer brands actually organise and intermediate extended warranties in each country, to calculate average customer take-up rates for extended warranties at the point of sale, and to understand relationships between manufacturers or importers and external warranty providers for branded or endorsed programs.
You may be able to use this report plus the PartnerBASE™ and market data file that accompany it in one or more of the following ways:
- to understand the current size and future potential of the market for extended warranties for new and used cars on a Europe-wide basis;
- to appreciate the extent to which dealerships favour promoting manufacturer-branded extended warranties as opposed to contracts sourced from non-tied warranty providers;
- to benchmark the degree of competitive intensity recorded by the research for distributing extended warranties through the point of sale;
- to evaluate the potential for establishing partnerships with automotive brands or their local importers for branded or endorsed extended warranty propositions;
- to track the involvement in this field of leading national and international competitors including Allianz, AutoConcept, AutoProtect, AXA, BNP Paribas Cardif, Car Care Plan, CarGarantie, Europ Assistance, If, MAPFRE, Opteven, QBE, Real Garant, Svensk Bilgaranti and The Warranty Group.
For further information about this research, please access the table of contents and series prospectus by clicking on the corresponding links above, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.