Automotive Finance and Leasing for Consumers in the Asia-Pacific Region delivers comprehensive and in-depth research covering the USD 422.0 billion market for private vehicle finance in 12 countries in the Asia-Pacific region, namely: China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Based on a survey of 820 dealers in these countries and an investigation typically covering around 30 manufacturer brands in each territory (although as many as 76 in China), the study delivers unique insights into the market for finance and leasing for new and used passenger cars and LCVs bought by consumers, with fully comparable and standardised data describing market values and volumes.
Moreover, Finaccord’s Automotive Financial Services Model splits this data for each country between point-of-sale finance through dealers and finance provided directly to consumers by lenders.
In addition to this comprehensive market data, the survey results are also used to measure the propensity of dealers to work with non-tied finance and leasing partners as well as tied entities, to identify the leading non-tied providers at the point of sale and to understand relationships between manufacturers or importers and external finance and leasing companies for branded or endorsed consumer finance propositions.
You may be able to use this report and the PartnerBASE™ that accompanies it in one or more of the following ways:
- understand the current size and future potential of the market for automotive finance and leasing for consumers across the Asia-Pacific region and, also, how this differs by country;
- appreciate how this opportunity breaks down between finance for new and used cars and LCVs, and between finance provided through dealerships and finance offered directly to consumers;
- benchmark the degree of competitive intensity recorded for distributing consumer finance and leasing services through the point of sale and how this is changing over time;
- identify the foremost competitors in each; how strong are non-captive providers in comparison to leading captive finance competitors, the largest of which belong to Toyota and Hyundai?
- evaluate the potential for establishing partnerships with manufacturers or importers for branded or endorsed consumer finance and leasing propositions across 12 countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
Indeed, for important automotive groups, such as BMW, Daimler, Fiat Chrysler, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, PSA, Renault Nissan, Suzuki, Toyota and VW, the study delivers comprehensive information concerning their current programs and partners for consumer finance and leasing in each of the 12 countries covered.
For further information about this research, please access the table of contents and report prospectus by clicking on the links at the top of this page, or e-mail email@example.com.